Butterfly Kisses - Handmade Flower Soap
- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
A cream-coloured bloom with a delicate pink soap center and golden flecked petal tips. Inspired by the twitterpated beginning of new love. Fragrance: An intriguing blend of cashmere, sweet melon, and hints of rich florals.
Artisan Petal Soap Flowers inspired by the loveliness of the garden, and are made with nourishing botanical ingredients, with fragrances reminiscent of nature’s beauty - inviting you to savour everyday moments with intention and delight. Perfect for your powder room or ensuite bath.
If you are looking for a unique gift to impress, or a gift for someone who has everything, A’marie’s flower soaps are just the thing! From the individually created soap and custom box, to the luxurious use of each long lasting flower - a useful and luxurious gift that is sure to be remembered and appreciated.
Each flower is:
- Hand-pieced together one petal at a time
- Pull a petal from the outside and the remaining flower stays intact
- Dropping a few petals in the bath water creates a skin-softening soak
- Made with shea butter, goat’s milk, and coconut oil for a moisturizing and gentle-cleansing lather
- Each Bloom is at least 97-100% natural
- All fragrances are phthalate free
- Each large bloom has at least 35 petals, plus a bar of soap at the bottom
- Each single petal offers a full body cleanse or 10 hand washes
- Each flower offers over 300 hand washes + a bar of soap
- Individually boxed in classic custom box. Includes: description, story, cellophaned flower, tissue, and clear stand (to place a petal on)
- Size 5x5x3.5”
Handcrafted in Mississippi.
Ingredients: Saponified Vegetable oils mainly Coconut Oil, Glycerine (kosher, vegetable origin), Shea Butter, Goat's Milk, Purified Water, Sorbitol (from berries), Sorbitan oleate (from vegetable source), Soybean protein, Titanium Dioxide (mineral whitener), Fragrance (phthalate free), (Non-white flowers may contain one or more of the following: Mica Silicia, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Stearate, Pluorphlogopite, Iron Oxide, Tin Oxide, Chromium Oxide Green, Manganese Violet, or Ultramarine Blue)