Operating a business during a pandemic calls for strict adherence to safety guidelines and practices and it is our commitment to you that we are doing just that. We are following the recommendations provided by the World Health Organization and the Government of Canada & Ontario to help protect the health and safety of our staff and our customers.
We will continue to monitor the situation and adapt when and where we can to help stop the spread and ensure the safety of our community.
• We are continuing to promote our NEW online store
• Offer Curbside Pickup & Shipping options
• Shopping appointments for days we are closed (Sun -Tues 11-5), can be made on our website www.crafteddecor.ca - 5 people max, no waiting in line, 40 minute intervals.
HOW ARE WE HANDLING YOUR SAFETY?
All customers and staff are required to wear masks and sanitize their hands upon entry. If you do not have a mask when you come to shop, we will provide one for you (children 2 and under are not required to wear a mask).
Only 5 customers are allowed in at any one time (exceptions: children, spouses). We do require families to shop close together though to allow other customers the space to move easily throughout the shop. You may find the door locked when you visit during store hours, this is because we are at capacity and ask for your patience.
We are monitoring the entrance to control the flow of customers and are instructing customers to wear masks and sanitize their hands upon entering the shop.
We encourage customers to use a Contactless Method of Payment at checkout, but we continue to accept cash. We are sanitizing after handling cash, and we are also sanitizing the debit/credit machine regularly. A window divider has been installed at the cash counter and directional arrows and spacing lines are on the sales floor to help customers maintain physical distancing.
We quarantine for 72hrs: 1. Any returned items before they are put back on the shop floor. 2. Any item of clothing that has been tried on.
We disinfect the powder room before entry of any customer trying on clothes or using the facilities.
We closely monitor the Maison Berger Room and ask customers to place testers they have touched into the containers provided. Once sanitized they are put back out.
We have maximized cleaning measures to ensure safe product handling, such as:
- Having cleaning products available for frequent use (hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes & cleaners)
- Routine cleaning and disinfecting of commonly touched surfaces such as door handles, computer keyboards, telephones, packing supplies, etc.
- Practicing frequent hand washing and good hygiene
- Ensuring we are aware of the symptoms and the risk of the virus and not working if we are sick
- Avoid touching our eyes, nose and mouth and coughing or sneezing into the bend of our arm
We appreciate all of the support our community has shown us and are so happy you continue to shop at Crafted Decor! It means the world to us, especially when celebrating such a milestone anniversary - 25 YEARS IN BUSINESS (same owners too)! That is equivalent to 100 in human years. We have worked hard to get to where we are today and could not have done so without you.