Touch Lamp - Silver ForestRegular price $54.99 Save $-54.99
Great gift for anyone with dexterity issues or for a NEW MOM (excellent light for night time feedings and diaper changes).
- Stylish, Modern, Functional and Affordable.
- This item can be used as a Night Light / Table Lamp / Freshener / Warmer.
- Four levels of touch sensor variable lighting options to choose from (low light/mid light/brightest/off).
- An optional scented oil/wax glass container that can be used to create your desired atmosphere. This is not a humidifier.
- ETL Listed Mark: The ETL Listed Mark is a proof that our product has been independently tested and meets the applicable published standard. Our products are compliance to North American safety standards and it is officially recognized by OSHA, as a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) in US, and accredited by the Standards Council of Canada (SCC).
- Connect the adapter input port to plug.
- Place on the flat surface and touch the aluminum part of the base on the product to adjust the lighting intensity. Occasionally the buildup of static might trigger the sensor to turn on/off by itself. It’s normal based on the weather and humidity. Just unplug it to reset build up static.
- Do not hold on any part of the aluminum surface while trying to change the lighting intensity. You have to release your hand and place them on the table, flat surface area, before you can make any changes.
- Please remove any liquid content from the glass container before you move the lamp. The liquid might drip down inside the light fixture and caused dangerous operation.
- Power Input: 120V ±5%
- Bulb: G9 120 V / 20 Watts Halogen Bulb. Features a Clear Shielded Capsule x 2 Units (One Additional Replacement).
- ETL Listed (Both in US and Canada): Certified Number (5005050)
Important Safety Instructions
Warning – To reduce the risk of Fire, Electric Shock, or Injury:
- Indoor use only.
- Please turn off the power if not plan to use for a long period of time. It may get very hot.
- Do not turn on the brightest power more than 6 hours continuously.
- Not suitable for children under 6 years old.
- Risk of fire / Injury to persons. Keep away from combustibles or materials that may burn.
- It is not a toy or permanent home lighting furniture.
- Use 25W Maximum (or Lower Watts like 20W), Type G9 Halogen Bulb. Turn off, unplug, and allow it to cool before replacing Type G9 25W Halogen Bulb. Do not touch the lamp or glass container holder when it is hot. Wait until it cools down.
- Bulb gets HOT quickly and its surrounding! Do not touch the light bulb or the lamp containment barrier after the light is on.
- Do not look directly at the lighted bulb.
- Please remove any liquid content from the glass container before you move the lamp. It might drip down inside the light fixture.
- This portable touch sensor lamp has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other) as a feature to reduce the risk of electric shock. This plug will fit in a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. Do not alter the plug.
- Please do not be surprised to learn that the unit might not be able to operate properly due to unstable voltage in your current electrical outlet. Sometimes when you plug in too many devices on the same outlet, it may drop the voltage below 110-120 volts. It may indirectly interfere with the sensor unit on the control chip. In this case, please try at another new location away from the current electrical outlet that has a problem in order to further identify the problem of the faulty unit.
- When substituting any types of energy efficient LED light bulb, it may indirectly interferes the proper operation of the lamp as it might not be able to trigger the sensor to turn On/Off the lamp. Please test the unit with the original light bulb before use.
- Instruction on “How to replace your light bulb” at YouTube:
Replacement Bulbs Available at Crafted Decor, Please Contact Store
This only applies to all the circle/round touch sensor lamps. The cap from the oval style cannot be removed. You need to use the tool such as pliers to remove the light bulb.