Best to enjoy that glass of red wine the way it was meant to be experienced. But WHO has the time (or will power) to decant for 2 hours?
Discover wine's true flavour with Eisch stemware, a Crafted Decor best seller for 15 years!
These "breathable" wine glasses are designed to aerate wine, maximizing flavour profiles.
Typical decanters take one to two hours to aerate, while Eisch wineglasses do the same in 3 minutes, allowing the individual aroma and bouquet of your vintage to fully develop, and remove the bitter tannins.
Eisch crystal stemware are crafted of lead-free crystal and undergo a unique oxidization treatment that strongly accelerates the reaction of the wine with atmospheric oxygen.
The wine connoisseurs in your life will thank you!
Sensis Plus Glass enhances aromas and flavours while preserving the original character of the wine
Made in Germany from lead-free crystal
About Breathable Wine Glasses
(Box of 2 or box of 6), can be gift wrapped by request
- Glasses specifically crafted to enhance the enjoyment of red wine
- One-piece pulled stem will feel elegant in your grasp
- Dishwasher safe for convenient cleaning
- Multi-award winning glass, recommended by sommeliers around the world
Do a Taste Test to Experience the Difference
1. Pour the SAME wine in the Eisch Glass and a comparable wine glass (size, shape). 2. Wait 3 minutes
3. Taste the wine in the Eisch glass FIRST(easily identifiable by the logo etched on the base).
4. Now taste the wine in the other comparable glass
Did you taste the difference?