LED Touch Sensor Lamp - Silver Feather
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Great gift for anyone with dexterity issues or for a NEW MOM (excellent light for night time feedings and diaper changes).
- Feature: Diameter 6” x Height 10”
- Light Bulb: LED E26 4 Watts Dimmable Filament Bulb
- Dimming: 4 levels of intensity by touch
- Packaging: Colour Box with PVC See Through Window
- Stylish, Modern, Functional, and Affordable.
- This item can be used as a Night Light / Table Lamp / Bedside Lamp.
- Four levels of touch sensor variable lighting options to choose from (low light/mid-light/brightest/off).
- ETL Listed Mark: The ETL Listed Mark is a proof that our product has been independently tested and meets the applicable published standard. Our products are in compliance with North American safety standards and it is officially recognized by OSHA, as a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) in the US, and accredited by the Standards Council of Canada (SCC).
- Connect the adapter input port to the electrical plug.
- Place on the flat surface and touch the aluminum part of the base on the product to adjust the lighting intensity. Occasionally the buildup of electric static might trigger the sensor to turn on/off by itself. It’s normal based on the weather and humidity. Just unplug it to reset build up static.
- Do not hold on to any part of the aluminum surface while trying to change the lighting intensity. You simply tap the metal surface. For any painted unit (Black/White), it will be less sensitive compare to the silver unit.
- Power Input: 120V ±5%
- Bulb: E26 120V / 4 Watts Dimmable LED Filament Bulb. Substitutable to other E26/E27 Base Type Non-energy Efficient Light Bulb.
- ETL Listed (Both in US and Canada): Certified Number (5005050)
Important Safety Instructions about Touch SensItive Lamps
Warning – To reduce the risk of Fire, Electric Shock, or Injury:
- Indoor use only.
- Please turn off the power if not plan to use it for a long period of time. It may get very hot.
- Not suitable for children under 6 years old.
- Use 4W Type E26/E27 Dimmable LED Filament Bulb. Turn off, unplug, and allow it to cool before replacing Type E26/E27 Light Bulb.
- Bulb stays cool during the operation as it emits very little heat.
- Do not look directly at the lighted bulb.
- This portable touch sensor lamp has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other) as a feature to reduce the risk of electric shock. This plug will fit in a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. Do not alter the plug.
- Please do not be surprised to learn that the unit might not be able to operate properly due to unstable voltage in your current electrical outlet. Sometimes when you plug in too many devices on the same outlet, it may drop the voltage below 110-120 volts. It may indirectly interfere with the sensor unit on the control chip. In this case, please try at another new location away from the current electrical outlet that has a problem in order to further identify the problem of the faulty unit.
- When substituting any types of energy efficient LED light bulb, it may indirectly interferes the proper operation of the lamp as it might not be able to trigger the sensor to turn on and off the lamp. Please test the unit with the original light bulb before use. If you want to make sure it operates properly, you need to find a “Chip Based Dimmable LED” light bulb.